There are currently no product reviews.
It's complete and helpful manual with good quality of scan. Thanks very much.
The service was quick and simple, finding the service manual easy and it appears to be the original with colour schematics. It contained the info I was after and so sorted the problem.
I have copied it to CD and attached the envelope to the inside back cover of the owners manual. Good manual and excelent service. Robin Wood, Wood Electronics, New Zealand.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
Dismantling of the Front Panel Assembly
1) Open the DVD Tray by using the Open/Close Button while the Set is ON and disconnect the mains supply after removing the Tray Cover. 2) Return the set to its upright position and remove the Tray Cover as shown in Figure 3 and close the tray manually by pushing it back in. 3) Loosen 9 screws and remove the Top Cover by lifting the rear portion upwards before sliding it out towards the rear. - 5 screws on the back - 2 screws each on the left & right side 4) Loosen 7 screws & lift up the top edge of Front Panel assembly to free some catches before sliding it out towards the front. - 4 screws on the bottom - 1 screw "C" on the inside as indicated in Figure 5. - 1 screw each on the left & right side
Dismantling of the Main Board 1) Loosen 5 screws "B" on the top of main board as shown in figure5.
2) Loosen 9 screws "D" at the back panel as shown in figure 6. 3) Remove all connectors on the RGBScart and main board.
Note: If this is not possible, the DVD Tray has to be open manually.
Take a mini screw driver about 2mm diameter and make a marking 24mm from the tip as shown in figure 2. place the set on its side, insert the mini screw driver till the marking and slide it towards the right as shown in figure 1 until the Tray moves out of the Front Panel.
RGB Jack use for MX3600/37 ; MX3700/37S Scart Jack use for MX3800/22S only
Marking just outside the slot on the rear cabinet.
Dismantling of the Servo Board
1) Loosen 4 screws "A" to remove the Servo Board from the DVD Module as shown in figure 4
Dismantling of the Tuner Board 1) Loosen 4 screws "E" on the bottom cover as shown in figure 7.
3) Loosen 4 screws "F" at the top of the Power Board as shown in figure 8
Note: Do not lost the limited parts of the Servo board