There are currently no product reviews.
fast response great copy easy to download quick to correct mistakes
This manual provided the necessary information to properly use the C-3 deck. The manual was an excellent reproduction and very clear.
Product was very good. Received quickly and complete
Although printing quality is not the best, the manual was very helpful in order to reactivate this ancient but still good electronic musical instrument.
as a first-time user and buyer from this site, i found the overall service outstanding!! this product is a godsend as, without it, i would never have been able to find my way around and use my machine as intended. i will certainly use this site again as required. many many thanx!!
For US/Canada only
Multimedia Speaker System A 2.600 Compact Surround Power/ MMS206
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A AC grounding type plug has two blades Polarized Plug and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. When the provided plug does not fit into your outler, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. 10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particulary at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus. 11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. 12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/ apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - Read before operating equipment
This product was designed and manufactured to meet strict quality and safety standards. There are, however, some installation and operation precautions which you should be particularly aware of. 1. Read these instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated. 2. Keep these instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference. 3. Heed all warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to. 4. Follow all instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed. 5. Do not use this apparatus near water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool, etc. 6. Clean only with a damp cloth. The appliance should be cleaned only as recommended by the manufacturer. 7. Install in accordance with the manufacturers Instructions. Do not block any of the ventilation openings. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface or placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings. 8. Do not Install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time. 14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
EL 4562-E004: 99/3
The A 2.600 Compact Surround Power / MMS206 consists of 2 front satellite speakers, 2 surround satellite speakers, 1 center satellite speaker, a subwoofer and a remote control .To experience the excitement of 6 discrete audio channels, you can connect the system to any 5.1-channel soundcard, The system still can be connected to 4-channel soundcards that provide 3D decoded audio outputs for the enjoyment of surround sound. If your computer only has a stereo soundcard, the A 2.600 Compact Surround Power / MMS206 will operate as a stereo speaker system. The front and surround satellites on one side will be one stereo channel and the front and surround satellites on the other side will be the other stereo channel. It is also possible to drive the A 2.600 Compact Surround Power / MMS206 from a DVD player that has three analogue outputs.
4399 294 48571
~ EXPLANATION ~
3) FRONT IN (GREEN COLOR) To connect the FRONT IN cable for the front speakers from the soundcard
1) POWER ON/OFF To switch ON or OFF power The red LED indicates that the power is On
4) SURROUND IN (BLACK COLOR) To connect the SURROUND IN cable for the surround speakers from the soundcard
2) ROTARY VOLUME CONTROL To adjust the volume higher or lower
8) SURROUND OUT To connect both surround left and right satellite speakers
7) FRONT OUT To connect both front left and right satellite speakers
6) POWER IN To connect the AC/AC adapter
5) CENTER/SUB. IN (ORANGE COLOR) To connect the CENTER/ SUB. IN cable for the center satellite speaker and subwoofer from the soundcard
1/31/01, 10:10 AM
9) CENTER OUT To connect the center satellite speaker
The design of the satellites offers wall mounting as an option.