There are currently no product reviews.
This is an excellent handbook. We had no information on the appliance until we obtained this and are now able to use the appliance to its full potential. Strongly recommended.
Very happy to find this from owners-manual.com and the enclosed spec sheet as well.
Not longer available from Sony.
The Owner's manual was very helpful. The WEGA is about 35 years old and needed repair.
Your Website is pretty good und easily to handle.
Perfect. Very good service and very good scanning quality. All sheets are very legible. Thank's
My first manual from Owner-Manuals.com but not the last! I am very satisfied with the easy ordering and promt delivery of a manual I did not find anywhere else.
Multimedia Speaker System
A 2.500 Compact Surround Power
For US/Canada only
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - Read before operating equipment
This product was designed and manufactured to meet strict quality and safety standards. There are, however, some installation and operation precautions which you should be particularly aware of. 1. Read these instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated. 2. Keep these instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference. 3. Heed all warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to. 4. Follow all instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed. 5. Do not use this apparatus near water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool, etc. 6. Clean only with a damp cloth. The appliance should be cleaned only as recommended by the manufacturer. 7. Install in accordance with the manufacturers Instructions. Do not block any of the ventilation openings. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface or placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings. 8. Do not Install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. 9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A AC grounding type plug has two blades Polarized Plug and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. When the provided plug does not fit into your outler, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. 10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particulary at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus. 11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. 12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/ apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time. 14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
EL 4562-E004: 99/3
The consists of 4 satellites, a subwoofer and a remote control .To experience the excitement of surround sound from this speaker set, it is preferred to have sound cards which provide 3D decoded audio outputs. If your computer only has a stereo soundcard, the A 2.500 Compact Surround Power will operate as a stereo speaker system. The front and surround satellites on one side will be one stereo channel and the front and surround satellites on the other side will be the other stereo channel. It is also possible to drive the A 2.500 Compact Surround Power from a DVD player that has two analogue outputs.
A 2.500 Compact Surround Power
4399 294 48731
~ EXPLANATION ~
4) SURROUND IN (BLACK COLOR) To connect the SURROUND IN cable for the
3) ROTARY SURROUND VOLUME CONTROL To adjust the surround volume higher or lower
1) POWER ON/OFF To switch ON or OFF power The green LED indicates that the power is On
2) ROTARY VOLUME CONTROL To adjust the volume higher or lower
5) LINE IN (GREEN COLOR) To connect the LINE IN cable for the front speakers from OUT 1 at the soundcard/ sound source
7) FRONT OUT To connect both front left and right satellite speakers
6) POWER IN To connect the AC/AC adapter
surround speakers from OUT 2 at the soundcard/ sound force
1/31/01, 10:15 AM
8) SURROUND OUT RIGHT To connect the surround right satellite speaker
9) SURROUND OUT LEFT To connect the surround left satellite speaker
The design of the satellites offers wall mounting as an option.