The Service Manual received was helpful. Good copy of original document.. I recomend all of my friends about this technical page.
Text excerpt from page 9 (click to view)
Dismantling of the Front Panel Assembly Dismantling of the Key & Control Boards
1) Remove 7 screws H (see Figure 12 and Figure 13) and uncatch 2 catches H1 (see Figure 13) to loosen the Front Panel Assembly from the set. - 4 screws on top of the Front Panel Assembly - 3 screws and 2 catches H1 at the bottom of the Front Panel Assembly - See Service position F
2) Make sure to unplug the cable (if obstructed) before separate the Front Panel Assembly from the set (see Figure 14).
1) Remove 1 screw K (see Figure 15) to loosen the Headphone Board (pos 1105-D). 2) Remove 6 screws L (see Figure 15) to loosen the Volume& IR Board (pos 1105-C). 3) Remove 2 screws M (see Figure 16) to loosen the Power On/Off Board (pos 1105-A).
4) Remove 2 screws N (see Figure 16) to loosen the Bracket LED SACD (pos 109) and SACD LED Board (pos 1105-B). 5) Remove 3 screws P (for LX8000SA 2 screws only) and uncatch 2 catches P1 (see Figure 16) to loosen the Top Key Board (pos 1105-E).
Figure 15 Figure 12
1) During repair it is possible to disconnect the ECO6 Tuner Board completely unless the fault is suspected to be in that area. This will not affect the performance of the rest of the set.
2) The flex cables are very fragile, care should be taken not to damage them during repair. After repair, be very sure that the flex cables are inserted properly into the flex sockets before encasing, otherwise faults may occurs.