There are currently no product reviews.
A comprehensive Operating and Service Manual. All schematics are complete and easy to read. The PCB drawings and complete parts list are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this manual.
SCANNING OF HIGH QUALITY
VERY, VERY HIGH VELOCITY DOWNLOAD
VERY GOOD PRICE,
TRUE SATISFIED, THANKS
Genuine Toshiba owner's manual. Couldn't really ask for more. And written in understandable English in contrast to a few recent experiences I have had with manuals for other equipment other than Toshiba but made in China and written in "Chinglish"!
I purchased a vintage Sony mixer off eBay and within the hour was able to locate and purchase the manual for it.I mean really,where else can you find a manual for a product made in 1983!? It was easy to find and purchase/download the manual I needed.I will use this site again for other equipment I have! Great site!
manual de usuario perfecto y completo de buena calidad de impresion y muy detallado ideal !
1. BEFORE USING YOUR NEW PHILIPS RAZOR s Before using, check foil for wear or damage. If foil shows signs of wear or damage, do not use shaver as injury may occur. Do not use until foil has been replaced. s For wet shaving, you may wish to prepare your skin with soap or shaving cream before shaving. s For dry shaving, be certain that your skin is clean. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to apply talcum powder before and/or after shaving. s When shaving your legs, underarms or bikini line, it is not necessary to press hard to get a close shave. Pressing too hard may cause skin irritation, and razor will not function properly. In addition, do not use deodorant or alcohol based lotions immediately before or after shaving. You may, however, want to use talcum powder. s Clean Razor regularly following MAINTENANCE instructions. s Razor only can be submerged in water. However, do not submerge for extended periods of time. s You may wish to store Razor in its Charging Base (with base connected to electrical outlet), so that Razor is kept fully charged. However, remember to allow battery to totally deplete charge every 4 weeks (see TO CHARGE/ RECHARGE).
2. TO CHARGE/RECHARGE s This razor is for cordless shaving only. s Charging and recharging your Razor requires a full 8 hours. s Charge Razor only in Charging Base provided. s Be certain hands and Razor are dry before charging. s Recharge at temperatures between 40Â°F and 95Â°F. Charging at lower or higher temperatures adversely affects lifetime of battery. 1. Be certain Razor is in Off position. 2. Plug Charging Base directly into 120V AC electrical outlet. 3. Place Razor in Charging Base (Fig. 1). 4. Recharge Indicator Light on Charging Base will light to indicate Razor is (re)charging. 5. Charging requires 8 hours. 6. Razor may be continuously charged in its base (with base connected to electrical outlet) for a maximum of 4 weeks. At the end of 4 weeks, you must allow the battery to totally deplete their charge before recharging. s To deplete charge, shave in usual manner; however, do not recharge Razor between shaves. Continue to use Razor until battery is totally depleted. 7. You may then keep Razor continuously charging for another 4 week period before you must once again allow Razor to totally deplete charge. IMPORTANT: Before placing Razor in stand, be certain Razor is in Off position. With Razor in the base, the recharge light will light with Razor in either the On or Off position, however, your Razor will only recharge if Razor is turned Off (Fig. 1).
3. SHAVING LEGS 1. Prepare legs for wet or dry shaving (see BEFORE USING YOUR NEW PHIL IPS RAZOR). 2. Turn Razor On (Fig. 2). 3. Hold Razor so that Shaving Head is in full contact with your skin. Shave with smooth, steady strokes, against the direction of hair growth (Fig. 3). s Pressing too hard may cause skin irritation. s Practice is best for optimum results. 4. Turn Razor Off.
4. SHAVING UNDERARMS 1. Prepare underarms and other sensitive areas for wet or dry shaving (see BEFORE USING YOUR NEW PHILIPS RAZOR). 2. Turn Razor On (Fig. 4). 3. Lift your arm until skin under arm stretches slightly. s For shaving other sensitive areas, stretch skin taut with your fingers. 4. Hold Razor so that Shaving Head is in full contact with the skin. Shave with gentle strokes, using light pressure (Fig. 5). s Pressing too hard may cause skin irritation, and Razor will not function properly. 5. Do not use deodorant or alcohol based lotions immediately before or after shaving. You may, however, want to use talcum powder. 6. Turn Razor Off.
5. MAINTENANCE/CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS IMPORTANT s It is recommended that you replace your shaving foil once a year. s Switch Razor Off and remove Charging Base from electrical outlet before cleaning. s Never clean, remove, or replace Shaving Head while motor is on. s Do not apply pressure or touch Shaving Head with hard objects as this may dent or damage foil or trimmers. s Check foil regularly. s If damage occurs, replace foil. s Never use a razor with a damaged or broken foil. s For best shaving performance, it is suggested to lightly oil Shaving Head regularly by spreading a drop of light sewing machine oil over the foil and trimmers (Fig. 6). If this does not improve the performance of your razor, it may be time to change foil. s Never immerse Charging Base in water or other liquid. You may clean by wiping with a damp cloth. A. AFTER EACH USE After each use, Razor should be quickly cleaned by rinsing under running water or dipping and shaking gently in water. IMPORTANT: DO NOT keep Razor submerged in water for a long period of time. B. ONCE A MONTHCLEANING SHAVING HEAD IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply pressure to Shaving Foil. 1. To remove Foil Guard, simultaneously press in small buttons on both sides of Razor on Angled Shaving Head while pulling head up and out (Fig. 7). Rinse under water to remove hairs (Fig. 8). s Hold Shaving Foil by plastic housing only Shaving Foil is very delicate and should not be handled. If foil becomes worn or damaged, replace it. 2. Remove Cutter Block as shown (Fig. 9). Hairs can be removed from Cutter Block by using a soft brush (included), by lightly blowing out hairs, or running under water (Fig. 10). NOTE: Avoid using brush on Cutter Block as this may cause damage. s Body of Razor and Shaving Head, including Shaving Foil, may be rinsed under running water to remove hairs (Fig. 11). 3. Be sure all parts are dry before reassembling. s Do not use cloth or towel to dry Shaving Foil or Cutter Block; allow to air dry. 4. Replace Cutter Block and Shaving Foil by gently pressing back into position on Shaving Head. s Hold Shaving Head by plastic housing only. NOTE: Use cold or lukewarm water. Never use cleaners such as alcohol or nail polish remover.
6. IMPORTANT BATTERY DISPOSAL INFORMATION
7. FOR ASSISTANCE s For assistance or the Authorized Norelco Service Location nearest you, call toll free:
When discarding your razor:
THIS PHILIPS RAZOR CONTAINS A NICKEL-CADMIUM RECHARGEABLE BATTERY WHICH MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF PROPERLY. Refer to enclosed instruction sheet for directions on removing rechargeable battery. CAUTION: s Battery should be removed only when razor is to be discarded. s Remove Razor from Charging Base and unplug Charging Base from outlet before dismantling. s All servicing should be performed by an Authorized Norelco Service Location only.
Or visit our Website at www.philipsonline.com. Authorized Norelco Service Location Information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.