Good product. All the information is invcluded, but due to the complexity of the amplifier, it still is difficult to get it to operation again.
Text excerpt from page 7 (click to view)
Dismantling the 3CDC Module
1) Loosen the 4 screws, slide Cover top (pos 255) towards the rear and remove it upwards. 2) Loosen 3 screws slide the Panel right (pos 254) towards the rear and remove it outwards. Do likewise for the Panel left (pos 253). 3) Push the gear slowly towards the front as shown in figure 2 until the CDC tray starts to move out of the Front Cabinet (pos 101). The CDC tray is now disengage and can be pulled out completely.
Dismantling of the Front Panel assembly
4) Remove the Cover Tray (pos 106) as shown in figure 1. 5) Loosen 4 screws A to remove the CDC Module (pos 1104) as shown in figure 2.
1) Loosen 2 screws below the Front Panel (pos 101) mounting it to the Bottom plate (pos 265). 2) Release the 2 catches on the sides of the Front Panel to separate it from the Bottom plate. 3) Remove the Volume and Jog Rotary knob if the Front board needs to be dismantled. For Karaoke versions, the Karaoke knob (pos 133) also need to be removed.
4) Loosen 8 screws B to remove the Front board as shown in Figure 5. 5) Loosen 6 screws C and eject both cassette doors to remove the Tape mechanism (pos 1103) as shown in figure 6.
Note: The Cassette door can be removed only after the removal of the Tape mechanism and buttons.
Turn the Gear towards the Front till the CDC Tray starts to open
Dismantling of the Volume & Jog Rotary knobs
1) Cut a piece of packaging tape approximately 5cm width by 12cm length and tape its narrow side on to the top and bottom side of the Volume knob (pos 139) as shown in figure 3. 2) Place a small screw driver in between the tape & knob (see figure 3) to give more leverage in pulling out the knob as shown in figure 4. 3) Do likewise for the Jog Rotary knob (pos 138). You may have to rotate the knob to provide the most exposed area during application of the packaging tape.