Great manual...really saved me. The only problem is that I thought I would be able to download it directly when I paid for it but never received the download instructions until the next morning. The board trace pages were somewhat light also: really need to turn up the contrast on the printer before printing them. The schematic page was great; very clear! Well worth the money.
I've been in the electronic business for a long time. I used to buy Sam's Photofact for my needs which intailed having to go to the store and paying about $20 for a package of 3 different units so I was forced to buy more than I needed just to get one.
Owner manual is just at your keyboard and the information is almost instantansouly and the cost is very reasonable. Easy to print out if needed or simply read off of the screen. The larger the screen the better for obvious reasons.
Only thу cover has poor quality, internal material has excellent quality - exactly what I needed
Text excerpt from page 29 (click to view)
Dismantling of Front Dismantling of mono board
1) Remove front . See picture 1 2) Remove whole front (disconnect the wires on the mono board coming from front)
Service position monoboard
1) Bring front in position as shown in picture 6 2) Snap nok of front in bottom to make front stable . See picture 7 3) Connect front wiring back to monoboard. *The tuner module doesn't have to be connected. Use an other source (pe.CD)
Power rod 1 snap 1 1
snap 2 2 2 2 3
picture 3 picture 7
3) Remove 14 x screws shown in mentionned aria . See picture 3
1) Remove top cover 2) Remove power rod 3) Remove 6 x screw as shown in picture 1 4) Release two snaps (left & right side front) 5) Release two snaps on the bottom side front 6) Tipp down front as shown in picture 2
Service position main trafo
Metal bracket 1 1
4) Remove wires out the cable-sleeve. 5) Remove 7 x screw and remove metal bracket 6) Remove 2 x screw on mono board . See pictue 4 7) Remove mono board as shown arrow 1 & 2 . See picture 4 8) Bring the mono board in the service position as shown in picture 5
picture 9 1) Put main trafo as shown in picture 9
Handling service cover Dismantling of mainstrafo
1 1 1
1 1 1 1
picture 10 picture 8 1 2 = Torx M3x6mm ( screw with big head ) = Torx 3x10mm 3 = Torx M3x6mm 1) To open the service cover cut 14 x lugs between cover and bottem . See picture 10 ( 2) To close the service cover put 11 x screw in mentionned holes. See picture 10 Service codenumber 12x Torx M3x6mm screw with big head = 4822 502 14659
PCS 102 488
1) Remove power rod 2) Remove 4x screw as shown in picture 8