There are currently no product reviews.
Thanks to Owner-Manuals.com! This manual was exactly what I needed. As Amana was purchased by Maytag and later by Whirlpool, there was no way to receive it from their websites. I was lucky to find this resource.
Great to be able to set channels again, on an old but stoll fine working TV
Good quality instructions manual. Very useful to me. Quick and excellent service from Owner-Manuals... Thanks !!!
Sono molto soddisfatto e, quando mi necessiterà, mi avvarrò nuovamente di questo servizio!
A comprehensive Operating and Service Manual. All schematics are complete and easy to read. The PCB drawings and complete parts list are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this manual.
Program (not available for DVD discs)
1. Press the 34 keys to choose the PROGRAM item. 2. Press the SELECT key open its submenu. 3. Move the cursor to the field of the submenu by pressing the 2 key.
4. Choose the item ON or OFF by pressing the 34 keys.
- ON: Enter the PROGRAM item. - OFF: Quit the PROGRAM item. 5. Press the SELECT key to enter the program page.
Input your favorite track
- Input valid track number by pressing the numerical keys,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the next selected position.
- Repeat the steps above to input another track number until the whole program is completed.
Exclude a track - Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to track you want to exclude.
- Press the CANCEL key.
Cancel all tracks - Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the CLEAR button.
- Press the SELECT key, all tracks will be cancelled. - Now you can input your favorite tracks again.
When programing is completed,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the PROG button.
- Press the SELECT key, DVD player will playback the selected program in sequence under the programed sequence.
Stop the program playback
At the PROGRAM page, When programing is completed,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the QUIT button.
- Press the SELECT key to quit this menu. At playback mode, you can: - Press the STOP key twice to exit.
In this menu, you can select the video output for high quality picture. 1. Press the 34 keys to highlight VIDEO OUTPUT in the GENERAL SETUP menu. 2. Press the SELECT key to open its submenu. 3. Press the 2 key to highlight the item of the submenu. 4. Press the 34 keys to choose an item. - S-VIDEO: Video signals will send an output from the S-VIDEO on the rear panel of the DVD player. - YCBCR: If your TV set is equiped with Y/CB/CR input, you can choose for high quality picture. 5. Press the SELECT key. 6. Press the 1 key to return to the GENERAL SETUP menu. NOTE: Any selection will not influence the signal output of composite video.