There are currently no product reviews.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
manual was very helpful in learning how to propery use my washer. I could not find this manual anywhere else.
Awesome quality manual. You really saved my bacon with this one. Was looking for some specific information with regards to my "new" vintage VCR that didn't come with the owners manual. This site is truely a goldmine of available manuals. The quality of the scans are top notch.
Thank-you so much for this awesome manual. If you're looking for this Sony SL-HF400 owners manual, this is the one you NEED to buy. Definitely worth the money.
Program (not available for DVD discs)
1. Press the 34 keys to choose the PROGRAM item. 2. Press the SELECT key open its submenu. 3. Move the cursor to the field of the submenu by pressing the 2 key.
4. Choose the item ON or OFF by pressing the 34 keys.
- ON: Enter the PROGRAM item. - OFF: Quit the PROGRAM item. 5. Press the SELECT key to enter the program page.
Input your favorite track
- Input valid track number by pressing the numerical keys,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the next selected position.
- Repeat the steps above to input another track number until the whole program is completed.
Exclude a track - Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to track you want to exclude.
- Press the CANCEL key.
Cancel all tracks - Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the CLEAR button.
- Press the SELECT key, all tracks will be cancelled. - Now you can input your favorite tracks again.
When programing is completed,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the PROG button.
- Press the SELECT key, DVD player will playback the selected program in sequence under the programed sequence.
Stop the program playback
At the PROGRAM page, When programing is completed,
- Press the 1 234 keys to move the cursor to the QUIT button.
- Press the SELECT key to quit this menu. At playback mode, you can: - Press the STOP key twice to exit.
In this menu, you can select the video output for high quality picture. 1. Press the 34 keys to highlight VIDEO OUTPUT in the GENERAL SETUP menu. 2. Press the SELECT key to open its submenu. 3. Press the 2 key to highlight the item of the submenu. 4. Press the 34 keys to choose an item. - S-VIDEO: Video signals will send an output from the S-VIDEO on the rear panel of the DVD player. - YCBCR: If your TV set is equiped with Y/CB/CR input, you can choose for high quality picture. 5. Press the SELECT key. 6. Press the 1 key to return to the GENERAL SETUP menu. NOTE: Any selection will not influence the signal output of composite video.