- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- CONNECTIONS AND CONTROLS
- SERVICE MODES
- MICROPROCESSOR I/O PINTS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- DESCRIPTION OF SIGNAL NAMES
- VOLTAGE CHARTS
- WIRING DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM AND PARTS LOCATIONS
- MAIN PCB (PG03)/POWER SUPPLY PCB (PP03)/DC SUPPLY PCB (PS03)
- POWER TRANSFORMER TERMINAL PCB (PP63)
- POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT (PP03)/POWER TRANSFORMER TERMINAL CIRCUIT (PP63)
- POWER CIRCUIT (PG03 - 1/6) DC SUPPLY CIRCUIT (PS03)
- µ - COM CIRCUIT (PG03 - 2/6)
- MECHA CIRCUIT (PG03 - 3/6)
- ANALOG IN, DIGITAL IN/OUT CIRCUIT (PG03 - 4/6)/REC/BALANCE VOLUME CIRCUIT (PV03)
- REC/BALANCE VOLUME PCB (PV03)
- DOLBY, MUTE, ANALOG OUT CIRCUIT (PG03 - 5/6)
- HEADPHONE, QMS CIRCUIT (PG03 - 6/6)/HEADPHONE CIRCUIT (PH03 - 1/2)/ (PH03 2/2)
- HEADPHONE PCB (PH03)
- DIGITAL CIRCUIT (PZ03 - 1/2)
- DIGITAL CIRCUIT (PZ03 - 2/2)
- DIGITAL PCB A/B SIDE (PZ03)
- READ/WRITE PCB A SIDE (PW03)
- READ AMP CIRCUIT (PW03 - 1/2)
- WRITE AMP CIRCUIT (PW03 - 2/2)
- READ/WRITE PCB B SIDE (PW03)
- A/D CONVERTER CIRCUIT (PA03 - 1/2)
- AD/DA PCB (PA03)
- AD/DA PCB (PA03)
- D/A CONVERTER CIRCUIT (PA03 - 2/2)
- TRAY WIRE CONNECTIVE, SERVO CIRCUIT (PM03)
- TRAY WIRE CONNECTIVE, SERVO PCB (PM03)
- FRONT PCB (PD03)
- FRONT CIRCUIT (PD03)
- HEAD, DECK MECHANISM AND THEIR INTERFACES
- ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- SET EXPLODED VIEW AND PARTS LIST
- DECK EXPLODED VIEW AND PARTS LIST
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Yes thank you i got the file i was after. There was a slight problem in my communication but it all worked out well.
A job well done.
Great manual...really saved me. The only problem is that I thought I would be able to download it directly when I paid for it but never received the download instructions until the next morning. The board trace pages were somewhat light also: really need to turn up the contrast on the printer before printing them. The schematic page was great; very clear! Well worth the money.
I've been in the electronic business for a long time. I used to buy Sam's Photofact for my needs which intailed having to go to the store and paying about $20 for a package of 3 different units so I was forced to buy more than I needed just to get one.
Owner manual is just at your keyboard and the information is almost instantansouly and the cost is very reasonable. Easy to print out if needed or simply read off of the screen. The larger the screen the better for obvious reasons.
Very good manual, at a very good price. Received in a timely manner
Only thу cover has poor quality, internal material has excellent quality - exactly what I needed